ONLINE APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
Online Appointment Booking Requirements
If you are registered for Online Access, you can now book the following appointment types online. Please ensure that you follow these guidelines when booking appointments online. Failure to follow these requirements may result in you not being seen when you attend the surgery.
If you have not yet registered for Online Access, please ask for an Online Access registration form at front desk.
Please note the SystmOnline app does not display the below appointment types. Please log in to SystmOnline through the website login - or alternatively you may wish to download the NHS App.
Online Health Care Assistant Appointment:
Healthcare assistant appointments can be booked online for the following only:
- Blood Test Online Appointment: You must have had a blood test requested by a GP or a nurse OR you must attend your appointment with a hospital blood form.
- B12 Injection Online Appointment: Only to be booked by patients who already attend for regular Vitamin B12 Injections who are due for their next injection.
- NHS Health Check Online Appointment: Only to be booked by eligible patients who have recently received an invitation from the practice.
Online Nurse Appointments:
Nurse appointments can be booked online for the following only:
- Cervical Screening Online Appointment: You must have received an invitation for cervical screening from the practice or the cervical screening programme.
- Contraceptive Injection Online Appointment: Only to be booked by patients who have already commenced regular Depo Injections. (For patients wishing to start depo injections, please contact Reception)
- Asthma Review Online Appointment: For asthmatic patients only. Please ensure you bring your inhalers to your appointment
- Contraceptive Pill Online Appointment: For patients wishing to continue taking their oral contraception pill.
- Wound Clinic Online Appointment: For patients requiring regular dressings for wounds they are unable to self-care for.
Online Nurse Practitioner Appointments:
Same-Day Nurse Practitioner appointments are available to book for patients presenting with the below symptoms. The Nurse Practitioner can assess and examine you, make a diagnosis and provide advice and treatment including a prescription if required. They can make referrals to hospital doctors or other health care professionals, and admit patients into hospital when necessary. Please enter a reason for your appointment when booking.
Symptoms seen by Nurse Practitioner: Wounds, scalds, burns, rashes, Acute back pain, joint sprains, Shingles, Oral thrush, Acute chest infection, Dizziness, giddiness, headache, Conjunctivitis, sticky discharging eye, stye, Diarrhoea, constipation, piles, Vomiting, Urinary tract infections, cystitis, Mastitis, Nail infections, Insect bites, abscesses, minor injuries, Vaginal thrush soreness, lump or discharge, Tonsillitis, earache, cough, swollen glands, sinusitis, sore throat, colds and flu-like illnesses, raised temperature that show no improvement after following pharmacists’ advice and home treatment.
Please note our Nurse Practitioners do not see Children under 2 years OR pregnant ladies.
Online GP Appointments:
We ask that GP appointments are booked responsibly for issues that cannot be dealt with by our Nurse Practitioners. Please enter a reason for your appointment when booking.