The practice has an appointment system in order for you to see a Doctor or Nurse during regular surgery and clinic sessions.
Consultations will normally commence on time but we will inform you if your appointment is unavoidably delayed.
In the event of an emergency we will endeavour to offer you an appointment on the same day of your request.
Wherever possible, we will try to arrange for you to see the doctor of your choice.
You can book appointments:
- On the day - in person or by phone from 8.00am
- In advance - up to 3 weeks, subject to the Doctor's prior commitments and duties
- In person, at reception
- Over the phone 0116 319 2203
- Arrange a telephone consultation appointment - you will need to provide a telephone number to be called back on
Drs Jones, Glover and Badiani do however have other work commitments, this includes; teaching, training and development of local health services along with the day to day medical managment of the practice. Whilst these duties help develop general practice for the future, please bear in mind that it may limit their availability at certain times.
If more than one member of the family needs to be seen, please ask at the time of making the appointment so that extra time can be given.
Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. Nurses' appointments can be booked up to four weeks in advance.
Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or you would like a private room to discuss any matters.
Help us to help you
- Tell us straightaway if you need to cancel your appointment
- Be on time for your appointment
- Call for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10.00am
- Allow enough time for the practice to generate your repeat prescriptions
- Ring for test results between 10.00am and 1.00pm each weekday